Just wanted to let you fine folks know that we have some awesome game-related items available for preorder that will be releasing in the month of September!
The latest expansion for Magic: the Gathering; Zendikar Rising promises a return to the adventure plane we grew to love in the short amount of time before the Eldrazi showed up to ruin the party. If you preorder between now and September 24th, you will get 10% off your order! If that’s not enough to get you excited, what if I were to tell you we’re going to be raffling off a couple of Double Masters box topper cards to two lucky customers that preorder Zendikar Rising product?
What cards you might ask?
First prize will get their choice of Noble Hierarch or Atraxa, Praetor’s Voice! The runner-up will get the other card!
Entries for the drawing will work as follow:
– A Draft Booster or Set Booster box of Zendikar Rising is worth 1 entry.
– A Collector Booster box of Zendikar Rising is worth 3 entries.
– A Bundle purchased with any box gets you 1 additional entry. (Limit 1 additional entry per box.)
Set Boosters? What in the Blind Eternities are Set Boosters?
Set Boosters are a new type of booster pack freed from the constraints of the draft format and are an attempt to bring back the joy in opening booster product. Set boosters contain:
– A land card that 15% of the time can be a foil;
– Six connected commons or uncommons that can be any combination of the two rarities;
– A common or uncommon showcase card; two wildcard rarity cards that can can contain anything from commons all the way to mythic rares;
– A guaranteed rare or mythic rare card;
– A guaranteed foil that can be any rarity;
– And a token/ad card that 1-in-4 will instead be a card from “The List,” a collection of fun cards from Magic’s past that can be any rarity.
For those keeping count, you can get up to five rares in a single pack!
Well dang! That sounds fantastic! Where can I preorder these fine products!?
Right here my friend:
You said “games.” What else is coming out in September?
Do you like Dragons and/or the Dungeons they reside in? Then how about this:
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is the next campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons! There are some mad wizards up to no good in the northern reaches of the Forgotten Realms! Perhaps you and your adventuring party are brave enough to tackle these challenges?
In addition to the usual manuals that we offer when a D&D campaign setting is released, we’re also offering this fine dice set that contains some additional goodies to spice up your trip to the north.
You can preorder these fine D&D products below: